1. Marbling Nails Without Water by Robin Moses
Nail tech Robin Moses shows us how to create a traditional marbleized nail art design (without using water).
2. Shellac French Manicure with Contrasting Flower Nail Art
Holly Schippers, The FingerNailFixer, shows you how to paint this pretty French floral design on your clients’ nails.
3. CND Additives Nail Art How-To
Blend Additives into any CND sculpting powder or gel or layer over CND Shellac to create nail art designs.
4. Sneaker Nail Art Tutorial from FingerNailFixer
Holly Schippers (FingerNailFixer) shows you how to create these sneaker nail designs using CND Shellac.
5. ISSE 2012: Hello Kitty Deco Nail Art
Nail Labo educator Max Estrada demonstrates deco nail art, a "kawaii" Japanese style using Nail Labo’s Nail de Dance sculpting powders and Hello Kitty embellishments.
6. Make Your Own Nail Decals with Gel Polish
FingerNailFixer Holly Schippers uses Shellac to create her own nail art decals. You can use any brand of gel polish with this technique.
7. Cover Look: NAILS December 2011
Jennifer Mather of Polished Nail Design Group in Burlington, Ontario, Canada creates a fun technique combining CND Retention+ liquid and powders, CND Black Pigment, Cerulean Blue Pigment Effect, Titanium Pearl Pigment Effect, and Velcro — yes, Velcro!
8. Sponge Nail Art with Tiger Print
Mindy Hardy shows how easy it is to create a fun nail art design with a simple kitchen sponge, acrylic craft paint, and some rhinestones.
9. Cover Look: NAILS May 2012
NAILS Magazine’s May 2012 cover features Terri Silacci from Monterey, Calif., who creates flame nails inspired by the novel series and movie, The Hunger Games.
10. Abstract Lines Nail Art Variety
Prachi Agrawal of SuperWowChannels shares a step-by-step for how to create a variety of abstract lines nail art designs that are simple, yet varied, and that you can never go wrong with.