1. Walk on the Wild Side: Animal Print Nail Art
Unleash your and your clients’ feisty sides with animal print-inspired nail art. With a stroke of your brush, a leopard can change its spots or a zebra can magically become rainbow-hued.
2. The Magic of Marbelizing Nail Art
The marbleizing nail art technique is so simple – just swirl colors together to make them look like the technique namesake of marbles – and so flexible.
3. The Hunger Games-Inspired Nail Art
In the hit trilogy of books-turned-blockbuster-film The Hunger Games, protagonist Katniss Everdeen’s nails were described vividly.
4. Nail Trends from the Spring 2012 Fashion Week Runways
We saw tons of custom nail designs – created to specifically complement the presented garments.
5. Cover Tech Contest 2012: An Eye for Beauty
Every year the photos get better and the selection process gets harder.
6. Nail Art and Styles from the Fall 2012 Fashion Week Runways
On the Fashion Week runways, juicy stone fruit colors from cherry red to plum purple reigned on nails.
7. Premiere Orlando 2012: Fantasy Nail Art
Catherine Wong’s pups won first place "Best in Show" in the dog show-themed Fantasy Nail Art veteran competition during Premiere Orlando.
8. Make Your Clients Scream for Spook-tacular Nail Art
We gathered October and Halloween-inspired nail art from our online Nail Art Gallery. These designs branch out from the typical black-and-orange Halloween designs to show monsters, spiderwebs, and even some movie-inspired nail art.
9. Oh, Cupid! [A Valentine’s Day Nail Art Gallery]
With bonus nail art not printed in NAILS Magazine, this gallery showcases stylish, salon-friendly Valentine’s Day designs.
10. 2012 Mural Contest Winners Really Rock
It took Robert Nguyen of Salon Nouveau in Bonsall, Calif., about six hours to complete the winning mural.